segunda-feira, 5 de março de 2012

== Epilogue transcript; ==

  And behold the great Rasputin, how in defeat he comes to sit a while with his soul. Ah, poor Grigori. I've been watching you, you know. All this years. You were clever to use the nazis to bring the demonic creature to Earth.

I'm sorry about your eye...

I still have a very good one. My good eye observer you at Cavendish Hall, and saw how close you came to victory there. Surely that was your finest hour. You shook the dragon in his hole, and no other human has ever done that. But this last bit of business... undone by a head in a jar?

Since I was reborn in the Neva I have always followed the dictates of the dragon. I have done his will and listened for his voice to instruct me in all things. But this last thing... this was my own.

You're fooling yourself.
=======================================================================
= Surely the lesser details of this plan were yours, but the design of the thing came out of that cold, dark place between worlds. =
=================

I do not like the idea that I am only a pawn.

Like it or don't, you're what you have allowed yourself to become... nothing.

And yet, with your gift, I was able to transform Ilsa Haupstein...

Into what? Whose purpose does she serve now? Yours? Grigori, whose purpose do you serve now?

Can't I have something to myself!

How? You're a dead man, Grigori. Not a god, not a king, not even a witch. In the end you're only a man and maybe this is the end.

Grand-mother, I dreamt of your chicken-leg house when I was a boy and it has not changed at all. The same.

Stay with us. Your journey to this place has been tooo long. You're tired. Sleep.

No. I will go on a while longer, and who knows... maybe a man can make himself a god.

Maybe.

Good-bye, Baba Yaga. Look after your good eye.

Poor Rasputin... good-bye.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário